Monday, May 30, 2011

Summer Season Is Coming


(Picture from aetv.com)


So, I hate to say it, but since the fall season is over, I will not be talking much about my fall shows. Instead I will begin with my summer shows, the first of which will be The Glades. The new season starts Sunday June 5 on A&E. The Glades is about a detective, named Jim, that got in some trouble in Chicago and moved to "The Glades" thinking that he will be living the easy life as far as his job is concerened. However, he ends up working some pretty interesting murder cases. Life for Jim gets even more complicated when he starts to fall for a married women.

I like this show first and foremost because of the crime/drama suspense it has. These are my favorite of my favorite kind of shows. I am really into trying to figure out all the medical and criminal delimas that go down in these shows. I also like the chemistry between Jim and Callie(his married friend). I actually like all the charecters in the show, but this is only the second season so we will see how long that last.

I will continue to update my thoughts and feelings on this show once the show starts. Also, as my other summer shows start to roll around, I will start TV talking about them. Untill then...

No comments:

Post a Comment