Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Made Me... Mondays

I watched the season premier of The Glades yesterday. The show was pretty good. Callie's husband is home from prison. Jim almost got blown up by the mafia. So much drama... loved it.

The season premier of the glades "made me... remember being a teenager". The show was about Jim solving the murder of this young woman. It came out in the show that she had a secret lover. They were able to find out who he was partly due to some number charts that she did when she was 15.

The girl was assigning numbers to vowels and using the chart to see if her boyfriend was her true love. I remember when I was a teenager and I did the same thing. Only, when I did it I assigned numbers to the entire names (mine and his) whoever he might have been at the time.

Its funny to think back to when I was a teen and how many times I thought that I was in love. If I only knew.

Its good to be able to look back at things that I did like that when I was younger and see how much I've grown. I'm glad that The Glades "made me rember".

What did your show make you do today?

No comments:

Post a Comment