Sunday, June 5, 2011

Summer Schedule


(Picture from google images)

So, its summer and I have started to put together my summer shows schedule. I still have some tweaks that need to be made. With my DVR I can only record two shows at the same time on the same day. So, any days that I have conflicts in my recording schedule I have to find out which of the shows I can watch on Demand or on the internet. Then I record the other shows in that slot. My tentative summer schedule is below.

Since Dramalicious is about "my dramas", I may not talk about all of the shows on this schedule. But, I still invite you to ask any questions or make any comments you wish about any show you would like to talk about. I am open to check out any shows you think would be worth my time.

Show/Channel

Mondays
8pm
Eureka / Sci-fi
9pm
Warehouse 13 / Sci-fi
*Single Ladies / VHl
*Switched at Birth / ABC Fam
*The Lying Game / ABC Fam
10pm
*Alphas / Sci-fi
Rizzoli & Isles / TNT
The Big C / SHOW
Weeds / SHOW

Tuesdays
8pm
Pretty Little Liars / ABC Fam
9pm
Memphis Beat / TNT
*The Nine Lives
of Chloe King / ABC Fam
10pm
*Combat Hospital / ABC
Hawthorne / TNT
Covert Affairs / USA

Wednesdays
9pm
Royal Pains / USA
Franklin & Bash / TNT
10pm
*Necessary Roughness / USA
*Happily Divorced / TV Land

Thursdays
10pm
Rookie Blue / ABC
*Suits / USA
*Love Bites / NBC

Fridays
10pm
Haven / Sci-fi
*Torchwood:
Miracle Day / STARZ

Sundays
9pm
*Falling Skies / TNT
True Blood / HBO
10pm
The Glades / A&E
*The Protector / Lifetime

* = New Show

As you can see I have no shows scheduled for Saturdays. I also have a lot of 8pm and 9pm slots open. I am hoping to fill them before the season really gets started. If you have any shows that you love, that can fill these slots and would like someone new to TV talk about them with, let me know and I will check them out.

Hope you all enjoy the summer season.

No comments:

Post a Comment