Monday, June 27, 2011

Made Me Say... "Yeah, I Can Dig It."

So I watched the series premier of Suits on USA yesterday. I was like, "Yeah. This is pretty cool."

I like the chemistry between the characters on this show. I also like the way Harvey (the big shot closer) has decided to take Mike (the smart azz know it all) under his wing and give him a chance even though it could ruin his life if someone found out that Mike is not actually a lawyer.

Although Harvey seems like he can be a bit of a pain in the azz sometimes, his annoyance level doesn't even come close to that of Louis' (the Harvey wanna be). Louis is a straight up a-hole.

I like that the women on the show are portrayed as being very smart and in charge. Jessica (the lawyer that really is in charge) seems very down to earth. Also, Rachel (the kickazz researcher) has some real fire in her and I like her confidence.

It seems like there might be a little something going on between Mike and his friend's girl but I guess we will just have to see what happens with that.

I think that this show will be pretty awesome. I watch a couple of lawyer shows and even though I have had more time with some of them, time to get to know the characters better, I still think that this will end up being one of my favorite legal comedy dramas.

So did any of you watch the premier? What did you think of it? Is this a show you are looking forward to getting into as much as me?

No comments:

Post a Comment